Microsoft Dynamics GP is a business application that allows small and mid-sized organizations and divisions of large enterprises to connect employees, customers, and suppliers for improved efficiency. The financial management, customer relationship management, supply chain management, and analytics applications work with Microsoft products such as Office and Windows to streamline processes across an entire organization, giving businesses insight to respond rapidly, plan strategically, and execute quickly.
Microsoft Dynamics GP is delivered through a worldwide network of channel partners that provide specialized services and local support. Our success is the result of years of in-house experience and long-standing relationships with our dedicated external corporate partners.
Founded in 1975, Microsoft is the worldwide leader in software, services, devices and solutions that help people and businesses realize their full potential. Imagine a suite of easy-to-learn and easy-to-use business solutions tailored to your market, designed for your business size, and dedicated to growing your business through happy customers.
Microsoft Dynamics GP
Microsoft Dynamics GP helps businesses gain greater control over their financials, better manage their inventory and operations, and make informed decisions that help drive business success. It’s quick to implement and easy to use, with the power to support your growth ambition.
Altec is the leader in mid-market enterprise document management solutions. Altec’s accounting centric products include Integrated Document Management (IDM) software, cheque disbursement software and customizable paper documents. Altec enables organizations to unleash the power of their financial software by enhancing productivity and communication among its customers, employees and suppliers.
Paperless – Integrated Document Management
- doc-link™ software is an integrated document management system (IDMS) that is interfaced with your business system to effectively eliminate paper from your office.
- doc-link enables you to archive, process through workflow, retrieve and research document transactions from the desktop. Increase company productivity while enhancing communication to customers, vendors and employees.
- doc-link connects you with remote locations and business partners by automating the exchange and processing of data.
- doc-link reduces data input and automates the processing of incoming documents.
- doc-link automatically captures, transforms and delivers your enterprise transactions to recipients in a variety of formats and distribution methods. Outgoing documents can be transformed and delivered to your recipients in a usable format along with secondary supporting documentation.
eOne develops “no code” software solutions for mid-market enterprises which enables them to fit their business systems to their specific business requirement…22,000 companies are benefiting from our tools right now! eOne’s mission is to provide highly configurable and intelligent tools for Dynamics GP that increase efficiency while reducing costs…representing an unprecedented value proposition. eOne is a highly creative and agile team; we like to do things our own way…The Smart Way.
- SmartConnect is your one stop integration and automation solution for Dynamics GP. SmartConnect is the fastest and most user friendly way to move data into, out of and around inside Dynamics GP. Whether you are migrating from another system to Dynamics GP, have ongoing integration needs or have multiple systems which you need to keep synchronized – SmartConnect is your easy to use, developer free solution.
- SmartList Builder is a very easy to use tool that allows you to build lists of ALL your Dynamics GP data. If you have entered data into Dynamics GP, SmartList Builder will allow you to report on it via SmartList. The SmartLists you build can be viewed four in different ways: SmartList Builder, Excel Report Builder, Navigation List Builder or the best of all, SmartView.
- SmartView takes SmartList, the tool that we all love and makes it even better. SmartView provides an alternate, fast and flexible interface to all existing SmartLists. SmartView leverage’s all the power of SmartList and SmartList Builder inside a very flexible yet simple to use interface.
KEY2ACT (formerly WennSoft) provides field service and construction management solutions. KEY2ACT empowers specialty trades businesses to deliver proactive service, increase profitability, optimize operational efficiencies and drive higher customer retention. KEY2ACT believes organizations that embrace the power of technology and use it to their advantage in their day-to-day operations will outpace their competition. The field service solutions include work order and contract management, quoting and a mobile application for field resources, while the construction solutions help companies manage jobs, projects, retention, forecasting and change orders.
For the past three years, Callow & Associates has been the WennSoft Canadian and Global Partner of the Year award recipient.
- Project Management: Keep projects on time, on budget and on task – whether it’s from the office or out in the field. Manage a job’s estimates to actuals, change orders, and ensure on-time invoicing;
- Resource Management: Allocate employees, equipment and tools to jobs, and manage sub-contractors. Track everything needed to ensure accurate payroll, unions and compliance reporting;
- Accessible Information: Keep a pulse on business with up-to-date labor, equipment and materials status, and make progress reports accessible; and,
- Integration: Reduce data entry and risk of errors with an integrated solution including CRM, estimating and financial management. Add the functionality needed with the confidence it will all work together.
- Task-Based Maintenance: Delivering maintenance based on a clear set of tasks, with the right frequency, protects your profitability and increases customer loyalty;
- Proactive Dispatching: Schedule the right resources with the right equipment to the right location, meeting SLAs and ensuring ‘first time fix.’;
- Asset & Equipment Tracking: From equipment history to blueprints and data monitoring, teams can access the information needed to get the job done right the first time; and,
- Demonstrative ROI: Provide report cards to customers that demonstrate efficiency, accountability, reduced downtime and financial gains resulting from their maintenance plan.
ACT is a communications engine designed to integrate events between sources by automating service requests and highlighting necessary actions. Act connects to every non-telephone event. Act also communicates to any business management solution. Act is the universal connector for our industry.
KNOW is a business intelligence tool that uses persona-based dashboards to put the right information at your fingertips. Know visualizes data mined from multiple sources to showcase the analytics you need to run your business.
- SEE enables customers and their technicians to view building assets in real time regardless of distance and geography. See uses images and videos captured through state-of-the-art eye wear to enable greater collaboration, mentoring and an improved and more profitable customer engagement.
- CLOCK: Managing your workforce and your jobs requires accurate time and expense information. Clock enables time and expense entry from any device, giving you the tools you need to get the most out of your people and make the best decisions about the work you do.
- MobileTech is a mobile solution designed to connect field staff and the back office, providing instant access to the right information at the right time and enabling both sides to easily manage service calls and appointments.
- Signature helps companies in the field service and construction industries manage installation, maintenance and repair processes more profitably. Signature is a business management solution that connects users to one source of financial information to control project costs, manage labor and maximize equipment in real time.
Mekorma MICR, is the best-selling cheque printing and EFT security enhancement for Microsoft Dynamics GP. Designed and built exclusively for Dynamics GP, Mekorma MICR targets specific shortcomings in the payment processing and corrects them. Because Mekorma MICR becomes part of your Dynamics GP system, it continually adapts to the system improvements and gets better with every update.
Mekorma MICR has been the best-selling check enhancement for Microsoft Dynamics GP for 20 years.
- Enhances Microsoft Dynamics® GP
- Installs quickly, updated frequently
- Works with purchasing, US payroll, Canadian payroll, and miscellaneous checks
Take Control of Your Inventory and Assets.
In business since 1996, Panatrack is an independent software vendor (ISV) that develops and sells software for tracking inventory, assets, and activities. Using data-capture technologies such as barcode, RFID, and mobile handheld computers.
The PanatrackerGP Inventory module, a barcode solution integrating directly with Microsoft Dynamics GP, was launched in 2005, and has become the solution of choice for companies that want to extend Dynamics GP with a warehouse management system (WMS). Fixed Asset Tracking and Field Sales were added soon after, and have earned status as trusted solutions among Microsoft Dynamics GP users in a variety of industries.
Beginning in 1989, Sydney Australia, Professional Advantage grew rapidly and established a North America presence in 1996 – the focus has always been helping clients use technology to make a difference and enable high performing workplaces. By listening carefully, Professional Advantage aims to service client needs through the use of proven business technologies that drive efficiency, solve problems and fuel growth.
For over a decade, ReQlogic has provided leading solutions for eProcurement, requisition, invoicing, expense processing and time tracking. With a tight integration into Microsoft Dynamics GP, ReQlogic is the right choice for many businesses. Customers choose ReQlogic not only for its robust functionality, but because of it’s ease of use.
- Requisitions: Automate, manage, and control your purchasing cycles with an easy-to-use 100% browser interface that allows you to view, review and approve on the move. ReQlogic makes the entire requisition process easy to follow, manage, and complete. Add items to your requisition by accessing your suppliers’ website or connecting to a soft copy of your vendor catalog. Once the user has completed their requisition, the requisition is routed through the approval processes you’ve determined before creating a purchase order – helping you eliminate maverick spending.
- Invoicing: Gain complete visibility into your invoicing transactions by enabling your employees to enter and monitor the status of vendor invoices and check requests. Leveraging ReQlogic’s advanced and flexible routing options, invoices can be routed to any number of reviewers based on dynamic routing policies. Once invoices and check requests are approved, ReQlogic can create corresponding AP transactions in your backend system.
- Expenses: Streamline your employee expense reporting process – making it easier for everyone involved. With an electronic approach to information gathering, employees can leverage a number of sources – images, emails, etc. – to enter and track their expense reports.
- Timesheets: Timesheet enables employees to enter timesheets using ReQlogic’s user friendly browser interface. Timesheets can be routed to any number of reviewers based on dynamic routing policies. ReQlogic’s advanced workflow engine can use any criteria to determine an approval path, such as project, cost category, bill type, position, department, pay code, hours, daily totals, project customer and any other field in related tables. Once approved, Timesheets create corresponding Employee Timesheet records in Microsoft Dynamics GP.
Rockton’s product line continues to expand. Their focus is on filling important gaps in Microsoft Dynamics GP capabilities, while finding creative ways to provide additional features and enhancements that improve productivity and performance.
Offering the most intuitive, helpful and user-friendly tools to enhance and extend Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- SmartFill: The smartest Google-style data search tool for GP helps you find stuff up to 83% faster;
- Auditor: Track any and all changes to your data, even behind the scenes;
- Dynamics GP Toolbox: Suite of 25 tools to enhance security, administration, processes and more;
- Omni Price: Extend GP’s standard pricing with tons of flexible pricing and contract features; and,
- Dynamics Report Manager: Manage all your reporting from numerous sources in one convenient spot.
Salespad makes software solutions for small business owners, startups and enterprise companies. For users on the cloud and on a desktop, Salespad makes products that make things easier; taking all of the uncertainties out of running a business, maintaining an inventory, interacting with customers and making sales.
SalesPad GP delivers an all-in-one order entry, inventory and sales management solution to integrate seamlessly with your Microsoft Dynamics GP / Great Plains data. SalesPad GP simplifies the entry of all sales documents, saving your sales and customer service team time and frustration. Whether entering quotes, orders, invoices, or returns, SalesPad GP’s easily configurable document entry screen makes it possible to process more orders with fewer resources.
Solver is the leading provider of complete BI solutions for today’s mid-market enterprise and the company has been at the forefront of BI technology for over a decade. Solver’s BI360 solution is a powerful, Microsoft-based suite of modules for reporting, budgeting, dashboards, and data warehousing.
For the past two years, Callow & Associates has been awarded Solver’s BI360 Canadian Partner of the Year.
The Complete Business Intelligence Suite
- Reporting: Powerful, intuitive Excel-based report writer. Run reports in Excel, in a web browser or on mobile devices;
- Budgeting: A complete budgeting, forecasting and modeling tool for divisional or enterprise-wide deployment;
- Dashboards: Visualize trends, analyze your organization’s data with KPIs, charts, scorecards and more; and,
- Data Warehouse: Next generation, pre-configured and quick-to-deploy data warehouse based on the Microsoft SQL Server platform.
WilloWare Inc. is a firm dedicated to helping businesses achieve a positive Return On Investment using Microsoft Dynamics GP. WilloWare has hands-on experience implementing Dynamics GP in a wide range of industries, with a particular focus and expertise in complex, life-sciences manufacturing environments.
MFG PowerPack is a suite of tools and enhancements for Dynamics GP Manufacturing. It spans the Manufacturing, Service, Inventory, Purchasing, and Sales Modules, with the common denominator being a focus on providing tighter integration and additional functionality across the Dynamics GP core modules and Manufacturing. MFG PowerPack is not just for manufacturing. Many of the enhancements can be used in GP without the manufacturing module.
- Capable To Promise
- Commodity Surcharge
- Item Class Serial Numbering
- PO Revision Levels
- Power ATP
- Serial/Lot Auto-Generate
- Serial Number Mass Entry
- Vendor Pricing