Learn about construction, HVAC and field service management solutions for Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Project Management: Keep projects on time, on budget and on task – whether it’s from the office or out in the field. Manage a job’s estimates to actuals, change orders, and ensure on-time invoicing;
- Resource Management: Allocate employees, equipment and tools to jobs, and manage sub-contractors. Track everything needed to ensure accurate payroll, unions and compliance reporting; and,
- Accessible Information: Keep a pulse on business with up-to-date labor, equipment and materials status, and make progress reports accessible.
(PDF Brochure: Job Cost)
Field Service Management
- Task-Based Maintenance: Delivering maintenance based on a clear set of tasks, with the right frequency, protects your profitability and increases customer loyalty;
- Proactive Dispatching: Schedule the right resources with the right equipment to the right location, meeting SLAs and ensuring ‘first time fix.’;
- Asset & Equipment Tracking: From equipment history to blueprints and data monitoring, teams can access the information needed to get the job done right the first time; and,
- Demonstrative ROI: Provide report cards to customers that demonstrate efficiency, accountability, reduced downtime and financial gains resulting from their maintenance plan.
- Cloud-Based Access: Whether workers are in the office diagnosing or inspecting equipment, managing a crew at a site or on the rooftop delivering maintenance, users have access to the information they need to do their jobs;
- Any Place. Any Device.: A dynamic user experience allows workers to use laptops, tablets or phones to do their jobs, arming them with the data and devices to execute successfully;
- Customer Web Access: Customer Connect provides customers with access to all their work order activity; and,
- Tailored User Experience: Each employee has a unique set of accountabilities. Ensuring role-specific information is delivered to them on the right device whenever they need it, is a game changer.
(PDF Brochure: Customer Connect)
For the past three years, Callow & Associates has been the WennSoft Canadian and Global Partner of the Year award recipient. Client case studies include: