Microsoft Dynamics GP - Not-for-Profit
Microsoft Dynamics GP for not-for-profit organizations
Spend more time securing grants and performing effective management—and less time dealing with technology and processes. Microsoft Dynamics GP supports not-for-profit organizations by providing software tools and extensive business management capabilities.
Microsoft Dynamics GP is a fully integrated solution that helps you better manage four critical elements for public-sector and not-for-profit agencies: grants, funding, encumbrances, and commitments. With this solution, you can easily access and cross-reference data, automate tedious operations and administrative processes, and provide timely reports to run your organization more effectively.
- Improve productivity;
- Analyze expenditures against budgets; and,
- Assign users, projects, and general ledger accounts.
- Use actual-versus-budget comparisons; and,
- Prevent overspending with automated warnings.
- Automatically summarize your organization's important data;
- Streamline ongoing expense reporting; and,
- Reduce errors.
- Track encumbrances to ensure that total actual expenditures do not exceed the appropriations.
- Reduce budget surprises;
- Strengthen financial integrity; and,
- Add committed purchases to financial reports.
For additional information on Microsoft Dynamics GP for not-for-profit organizations, please contact us
by email or telephone at (403) 262-3530.