You’ve come to the right place if you’re looking for a budgeting, reporting, and forecasting solution.
With BI360, you can translate your data into actionable decisions and drive better productivity across your organization.
- Would you like to deliver self-service lower cost reporting and forecasting with a tool that is easy to use?
- Would you like to report on budget and actual data without exporting and re-keying data?
- Would you like to be able to provide centralized self-service reporting based on data from operations and finance?
- Is your budgeting and forecasting process burdened with manual steps and linking spreadsheets?
BI360 is a Corporate Performance Management (CPM) suite with reporting, budgeting and dashboard modules. The BI360 suite also offers a pre-configured data warehouse to combine your data sources and to empower all business users with self-service analytics critical to fast and efficient decision-making.
BI360 provides a complete Excel and web-based suite with mobile apps, comprised of Reporting, Planning, Dashboard modules and a pre-configured Data Warehouse. Solver’s BI360 Suite is the most complete Business Intelligence (BI) solution of its kind, and it is available for both on-premise and cloud-based deployment.
Solver is the award-winning, global provider of complete BI solutions for today’s mid-market and large enterprise, and the company is at the forefront of self-service Business Intelligence technology. Recognized on Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for corporate performance management, Solver is changing the face of BI with next generation, collaborative and action-driven solutions for planning, reporting and analysis to deliver complete insight into every facet of the enterprise.
The Complete Business Intelligence Suite
Reporting: Powerful, intuitive Excel-based report writer. Run reports in Excel, in a web browser or on mobile devices.
- Microsoft Excel- and Web-based with mobile apps;
- Live Financial Reporting (GL), Operational Reporting (Sub-ledgers – AP, AR, etc.) as well as Benchmark, KPI and graphical reporting;
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis;
- Multi-company/Multi-currency consolidations;
- Drill down to GL detail and drill across to sub-ledgers and document images;
- On-Demand and Auto-Scheduled reporting and distribution;
- Drag & Drop report design that any business user can learn;
- Integration tool connects BI360 Reporting ‘live’ to custom tables or other sources;
- Report Library and Document Management: Locate and analyze reports and related activities; and,
- Security integrates with Active Directory.
Budgeting/Planning: A complete budgeting, forecasting and modeling tool for divisional or enterprise-wide deployment.
- Microsoft Excel- and Web-based budget and forecast input;
- Streamlined data entry
– Pre-built as well as user-defined input templates;
– Copy history and make changes in a single click;
– Spread budgets evenly or based on trends or budget at line item level; and,
– Include comments (account or line item level).
- Forecasting (single or multi-year);
- Modeling and what-if analysis; and,
- Budget data immediately available for reporting and dashboards.
Data Warehouse: Next generation, pre-configured and quick-to-deploy data warehouse based on the Microsoft SQL Server platform.
- • Pre-configured Data Warehouse that can be set-up in days, not months
– Dramatically reduces time/cost/risk to implement
– Pre-configured modules (GL, AR, AP, Rev, Assets, HR, Project) and 50 additional ‘user defined’ modules for any other pertinent data
- Integrate to virtually any data source including cloud;
- User friendly ‘Office-like’ administrative interface built for business users;
- Advanced business rules such as Currency, Elimination, Allocations, KPIs, etc.
- True multi-source data warehousing to support Dashboards, Reporting and Planning;
- Microsoft SQL Server-based;
- Pre-integrated with BI360 Reporting, Planning and Dashboard modules, and also works with any other BI tool that supports MS SQL Server, such as PowerPivot, Power BI, or Tableau.
Dashboards: Visualize trends, analyze your organization’s data with KPIs, charts, scorecards and more.
- Web-based for anywhere, anytime access;
- Works with SharePoint (but not required);
- Fully customizable dashboard layouts;
- Interactive charts, reports and more;
- Drag & Drop dashboard design for easy development of new dashboards;
- Business users learn dashboard design in hours, not days;
- Run real-time on ERP system or on the BI360 Data Warehouse with drill-down; and,
- Detailed security.
Learn more about Power BI.